Welcome to our Bible study blog!
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
Copyright belongs to the artist and their music producers.


Seeking Him: Experiencing the Joy of Personal Revival Introduction/Lesson 1

Seeking Him
Key Verses:  

Search me, Oh God, and know my heart,
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalm 139:23-24

Sow for yourselves righteousness,
reap the fruit of unfailing love,
and break up your unplowed ground;
for it is time to seek the Lord, 
until He comes and showers righteousness on you.
Hosea 10:12



Click below to register for daily emails from 
Nancy Leigh DeMoss supporting:

Revive Our Hearts/Seeking Him


Join our page on Facebook and share your 
Ah-ha moments:

WIW-Women in the Word Community Bible Study Facebook group



Good, Good Father
by
Chris Tomlin

Give Me Jesus
by
Moriah Peters

Open Up the Eyes of my Heart
by
Michael W. Smith