Welcome to our Bible study blog! If you have any questions that can't be answered in the tabs across the top or the information found in the right-hand column, please email us at womanintheword@gmail.com.

As Teal Marcial was planning to leave for missions in France, Women in the Word came together and collected a monetary gift to help in supporting Teal.  We received this thank you today:
Dear Women in the Word,  I just wanted to say how thankful I am for all you who have poured out His love upon me!  I rejoice to tell you that I left fully funded for France last week and I know that is because the Lord placed on many of you the heart to give to His ministry in France!  I am so moved by His grace shown through you!  I send my love and pray for young women in France to become Women in the Word!!
Love in Him,
Teal