Welcome to our Bible study blog!
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
Copyright belongs to the artist and their music producers.


Thoughts to Encourage

As we completed Chapter 5 (Content with (my) Relationships) in the "Calm My Anxious Heart" study, I know God is calling us to overcome. We need to be women who don't just hear a "moving" message and leave with a warm feeling inside, but instead be women called to act when confronted with the truth of God's Word. I know that we are being drawn by God to our own personal times of transformation, growth and victory. I was witness to it today!!
Matthew 11:28-30 repeated over and over in my heart as I watched woman after woman come forward and sacrifice their hearts to God laying them open at the Cross. I will not forget the image of each heart sacrificially laid bare before Him. As tears stung my eyes, I knew that God was pleased, delighted and singing over each of us. I can still hear Him.........
"28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. (I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.) 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet for your souls.) 30 For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good - not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne." Amplified
May this be our prayer each day and may we accept the overwhelming promise of rest through Christ. Remember to measure all by the Cross sacrificing our hearts moment by moment to our Blessed Controller!!




In His Love, Joanne